Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome to Tofu Boy Boy!








Photo Credits: Taken by Dolly Baby at Cineleisure Prize Stage.

So, I've finally decided to revamp my blog, and got down to doing so on a lazy Saturday afternoon. I wanted to start everything on a clean slate, hence I deleted all the old posts. To be very frank, I didn't want to be held back by the nostalgia of all that has happened in the past 4 years. There were good times and there were bad. But for now, I just wanna look forward and move on with my life.


Right now, I'm happily married with my lovely wife, Dolly Baby , and I hope to capture all the moments that we spend together with our families, friends and loved ones on this personal online space. Life is short, and I don't want to live my life with any regrets. I believe all things happen for a reason and our lives are a sum of the choices we make.This is why I want to cherish all the important people in my life, and not take anyone or anything that I have now for granted.


I will try to update this space every now and then (since blogging can now be conveniently done on mobile apps), hopefully I'm not too lazy! So stay tuned to this space for the more updates! :)




p/s: For daily snippets of my daily life, Follow me on Instagram or Twitter. 

Username for both is  @tofuboyboy


No comments: